KEEN Terradora II Toe Post
Flip-flop meets hiker meets adventure sandal—all with a women's-specific fit. Our new Terradora toe-post hiking sandal brings all-terrain simplicity to the trail and everywhere else under the sun.
- Multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction
- Zonal flex grooves for natural movement and increased ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Water-resistant, recycled PET plastic tubular webbing
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort
We recommend you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.