Vionic Robin Perf
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Upper: Leather.
- Footbed: Removable microfiber wrapped EVA.
- Outsole: TR.
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Vio-Motion Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
FIT & CARE
- Available in women's whole and half sizes in two widths.
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11, 12.
- Wide (D) widths, sizes 6-10, 11, 12.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.